.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

I me myself

Sunday, October 30, 2005

^^^^HAPPY BIRTHDAY TANZU^^^^



Happy birthday to a special friend!
Although I haven't known you many years,(4yrs)
Perhaps because you've dried so many tears,
Pleasure reigns as I these greetings send.
Your happiness should last till all things end!
------------------------------
Because you've been so sweet and understanding--
In toughest times you've made me laugh and smile--
Rejoice in your own specialness awhile:
This I'm not requesting but demanding!
How else to make yourself the celebration,
Doing what does not come naturally?
Always your concern has been for me,
Yet now you must endure my adoration!
LOVE U TANZUUUU , THNX FOR BEING THERE ALWAYS WHEN I NEEDED U , M SO HAPPY TO GET A WONDERFUL FRIEND LIKE U, LOVE YA LOADS , MUAHHHH , HUGSSSSS, HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY JANEMAN
...URS SONU...

7 Comments:

  • Me first..
    yet again...

    happily similing ;-)

    Cheers

    By Blogger PuNeEt, at 10/28/2005 08:39:00 PM  

  • oooh sweeti...
    such a sweet post...

    even Divya has blogged a B'day post for Tanz...
    she is so lucky to have friends like u...

    Wishing her a very Happy Birthday...

    Hey st000nie convey my regards n best wishes to her...

    God Bless

    Cheers

    By Blogger PuNeEt, at 10/28/2005 08:43:00 PM  

  • heyy p000, thnx alot, mez soo happy today ,its my tanzu's b'day , yeppieeeeeeee ... celebration day.... i will convey ur msg to her
    thnx soooooooo much p000
    hugsssssss

    st000nie

    By Blogger strawy, at 10/29/2005 12:06:00 PM  

  • happy bday to tanzu :)

    hugzzz

    By Blogger Michelle, at 10/29/2005 02:55:00 PM  

  • ooo wow!! tanzzz happieeeeee birthday girl !!!!

    u rememba me?? mez dat 'HOT' chic! lol....in the conference!

    anyway hope u had a gr8 day !!!

    cheerzzz!

    and so sweet of strawy to wish ya like this! muuuaahhzzz

    By Blogger Łóòň Ġãĺ, at 10/30/2005 08:42:00 PM  

  • st000nie hugggggggz!

    And a very happy bday to ur friend too!

    Keshi.

    By Blogger Keshi, at 10/31/2005 01:29:00 AM  

  • ooooooooo so sweet of u all, hugsssss michie,viru,me-real-idiot,sapzyyyy , cheesyyyyy , keshuuu my babez n susubala(welcome to my blog)...thnx alot for the wishes re... love ya alll

    st000nie

    By Blogger strawy, at 10/31/2005 09:53:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home