.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

I me myself

Friday, August 05, 2005

99 FACTS ABOUT ME

1. m aquarian , 5'7' fair , sweet watelse ..lolzz
2. i m the youngest kid in my family , phewwww hate it.
3. was born in malaysia , did my schoolin in india til 12th grade then i moved here .

4. m a punjabi gal , n proud to be 1
5. get confused very easily as u know its in my blood ( punjju babe :p )
6. got different names in different stages of life.
7 . mom call me golu as i was gol matol as baby.
8. at school my all friends n teacher called me Saira ( they said i look like Saira Banu , phewww but i was not even 1% like her i guess )
9. In College was called by Chandni diii by juniours ( i danced on the chandni song :p in a function )
10. Mom always dressed me as a guy when me was kiddo,,, grrrr typical moms
11. til 6th grade most of my friends were guys :p
12. m religious but believes that GOD is 1
13. Had a crush on Shivji Baghwan when i was 15 .... aawww i fasted like mads every Monday
14. Was selected Miss Fresher In College.
15. Wanted to be airhostes , modell , Miss World lolzzz
16. have been selected Miss Worls many times in my dreamz ..... damnn m i sounding funny now?? hehehee
17. My fav color is : white, blue n black
18. I love white flowers.

19. i m allergic to perfumes ..sobsss but can use lightperfumes.
20. m victim of migrane from 3 yrs now
21. hate watching TV , if i watch movie i feel restless after 1 hr , cant sit for long , i wonder how i sit here for hours :D
22. love mountains , lakes, falls , ponds n jungles.
23. love wooden floors
24. i m very stubborn at times

25. when i m mad , can even do crazy things ,,, aawww now dont ask me wat crazy thing :PPPP
26. Its very easy to find my mood just by looking at my face.
27. i think i look very ugly when i cry :((.. .... lolzzz
28. i jumped from my school buss , just to show my friends how brave i m when i was 10 yrs old, damnnn mom shouted at me like anything .
29. was naughtiest student whole life , still i m sometimes :p
30. can i stop now , break time ... ting tong .....
31. i get scared of nuthing sometimes
32. when some 1 mad at me i make a cute puppy face , lolzz
33. i m very moody at times

34. i can get hurt even on small things
35 . i trust ppl very fast.
36. i got a modelling offer once but my mom refused , i cried for manydays , went on hunger strike ,nuthing helped , i gave up!!...lolzz

37. i can go without food for 10 days . i had a bet once, phewww (with thodi si cheating)
38. i m non-veg , but at times i become veggy too :p

39. i hate newly born babies , they look so ugly on day 1 hehehe,,,, do i sound bad now ??? but i love small kids !!
40. i think i will be a wonderful mom ...hehehehe
41. m scared of the word MOTHER-IN-LAW !!!! bagwaan bachaye !!
42. i m a good cook ... hehehe i think so!!!
43. i cant stand guys harrasing me , i slapped several street jerks who tried to use cheap words for me or wistle at me ..lolzz

44. i laugh alottttttttttttttttt
45. i cover my mouth with my hands when i laugh ..hehehe like kiddos

46. i love pearl ear rings
47. love diamomd rings too
48. i hate wearing gold , it yukzzzzzzz'
49. i love wearing payal on 1 foot
50. i have big collection of pens
51. i have a big collection of whisky (all types) about 130 bottles n few wine bottles too.
52. i dont drink .. hehehe , just collect its a hobby.
53 . i dont smoke.

54. i love driving car very fast !!

55. i cant abuse any 1 !!
56. lolzz, when i m fussy at work, i use to say KUTTE KAMINE or GHATIYA in hindi, as no 1 can understand...hehehe
57. i fall off my bed in dreams , lolzz written post on it ..hehehe
59. i love my eyes , have light brown eyes
60. i cant go out without putting eyeliner, i feel i m sick if i dont do it. lolzz
61. i use baby soaps .lolzzz cant tolerate normal soaps..

62. I m a big emotional fool.
63. i hate net affairs, it suckzzz big time .. but u never know !!! hehehe
64. my fav drink is lime water
65, my fav dish is palak paneer , mattar paneer , paneer paneer n paneer n chicken !!
66. love eating noodles , at times i eat them as breakfast , lunch n dinner :PPPPP

67. ------ --------- ------------ ------------
68. the above fact bout me is invisible like my Invisible Man..lolzz
69. i hate this number ...eekzzzzzzzzz hehehe its chi chi na ...:P:P he hehe ...
70. i love listning instrumental music

71. latest news... i m learning how to meditate ..lolzz
72. when i m alone at home i light candles all over the house, no bulb no tubes.
73. my 1st net best friend was TANZ , shez married now n dont come online
74. i was addicted to IT (indiatimes chat )n spended 5 yrs there ... pheww wat a waste of time ..lolzz but got nice friends from there.
75 . ppl call me SONU there (tanz gave me that name )
76. i m loosing my patience now.... 24 facts more to go
77 . I think i well end up being a NUN 1 day, will devote myself ..... ( mother Teresa - 2 )

78. ummmm ... yess ... i know multiple languages . i e. hindi , english, norwegian, swedish, punjabi , partially danish ,n partially malaysian.
79. have travelled to germany , denmark , holland( just airport lolzz) , Uk , sweden , malaysia , finland n india.
80. Visited Lego Land in Denmark n UK , cool kids place , enjoyed alot
81. Want to have a cute puppy n will name him Tommy
82. Had 4 gold fishes once , my 4 cute lill babies named = tinkiwinky , dipsy , lala & poo

83. i hate flies n insects.
84. i can swimm, but i m a bad swimmer :p can drown easily :PPPPPP
85. If God give me a wish , i will ask Him to return my dad back , miss him soo much.
86. I hate wearing watches , rings , bangles or too much jewellery. (but i do wear them lol )
87 . The meaning of my name is LOVE
89. But i m so unlucky in affairs :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

90. I want to adopt a baby gal n raise her up.
91. ufff ... my mind stop workingg when i m tensed
92. i go silent when mad.
93 . If i marry ,will prefer Church marriage , got to wear the wonderful white wedding dress...... hehee but will skipp the kissing part ..lolzzzz
94. a hunk handed me a perfumed love letter once , which i handed to my principle reffering his name.... hehehhe poor him
95. In college v made a club named ... Anti-affair-club ,,, v were 7 members , no affair was allowed .... heartless , coldblooded ppl hehehhee.

96. i wrote all these facts in 1 day.
97. love bathing in rains , specially wearing a white chudidar lolzz so much filmy na .
98. i use Yeppieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee when i m happy

99 . YES NOW THE BIGGEST FACT :----- I M A BEAUTIFUL GAL .. lolzzz hehehehe.
hope u guys r not rolling over floor .

.....the show is over ...

37 Comments:

  • Me first here Strawy!!!
    Wooooo...Hoooo...
    Lemme read this post now :)

    By Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr, at 8/06/2005 08:40:00 PM  

  • Aquarian & Punjabi gal
    Ohhh...boy!! Hot combination :)

    mom call me golu
    Golu....golu...golu...Thats cute

    Had a crush on Shivji Baghwan
    Awwww....that is so chweet and innocent, Strawy

    Was selected Miss Fresher In College.
    I told you in my first comment. Punju hot chick :)

    victim of migrane from 3 yrs now
    Same pinch...infact right now I can feel migraine building up there. Need to goto sleep pretty soon.

    i jumped from my school buss , just to show my friends how brave i m when i was 10 yrs old,
    Hahaha...ROTFL

    i can go without food for 10 days
    You gotta be kidding me. Boy...dont try this again.

    52. i dont drink .. hehehe , just collect its a hobby.
    53 . i dont smoke.

    Awwww...Gimme hug babez!!

    i hate net affairs, it suckzzz big time
    I've started to now after my breakup. Dont believe on those.

    i know multiple languages .
    *Z000n stands and salute Strawy*
    Just....Awesome!!

    have travelled to germany , denmark , holland( just airport lolzz) , Uk , sweden , malaysia , n india.
    I so envy you lady. I wanna travel all these places now :((

    If God give me a wish , i will ask Him to return my dad back , miss him soo much.
    Ohhh...Hugz to you

    YES NOW THE BIGGEST FACT :----- I M A BEAUTIFUL GAL
    No doubt you sure are a beautiful gal in Norway.

    Nice one Strawy!!

    Welcome to 0000nie family.
    W00000...H000000!!!

    By Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr, at 8/06/2005 08:49:00 PM  

  • aawwww so sweet arz000n , hugzzz , thnx for sweet comment

    By Blogger strawy, at 8/06/2005 08:52:00 PM  

  • grrrrrrrrrrr adoreble u r not allowed on my blog ,,,, hehehe ,,, thnx for commenting, n how can u forget wat u r ... sahll i tell every 1 ... chalo jao maaf kiyaaa. lolzzz

    By Blogger strawy, at 8/06/2005 11:28:00 PM  

  • woww nice to knw ya strawy..
    :)

    By Blogger :), at 8/06/2005 11:30:00 PM  

  • muahh thnx pariii .
    HEY GUYS HAPPY FRIENSHIP DAY TO ALL OF U .
    strawy (st000nie)

    By Blogger strawy, at 8/06/2005 11:33:00 PM  

  • hey where is the shit?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/07/2005 12:37:00 AM  

  • lol ghatiya,
    i agree to all ur comments ..except for no 42 .which says u can cook ..i doubt
    lol

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/07/2005 02:59:00 AM  

  • Guess wut babezz u got a very very intersting personality! lollz gurlll ur like me in sooooo many ways!!! I read all 99 facts abt ya...twas written with so much life, really admire u.

    I also say I've been to Singapore when actually I have only been to the airport...lollllz!

    @85. If God give me a wish , i will ask Him to return my dad back , miss him soo much.

    Dun temme ur another friend of mine who lost her daddy already?? Gosh is this some freaky co-incidence 'cos even m000nie n acri lost dads too...just like me. n now u! Gosh I'm so sorry to hear abt this...I know the exact feeling.

    Lovely girl u r...n I'm sure ur very pretty too :)
    k000kie.

    By Blogger Keshi, at 8/07/2005 05:01:00 AM  

  • loll strawy di that was funny, I agree with most of the things you mentioned(but then I hardly even know you). I remember the first time you showed me your picture I honestly almost fell off my chair and my eyes were glued to the computer screen.

    Something I can relate to what you said was that I remember my mum used to dress my brother and I as a girl coz she really really wanted a daughter. Oh well better luck next time.

    I want 2 puppies too and I wana name em Khiladi and Anari, whatcha reckon?? awesome names eh?

    By Blogger Unknown, at 8/07/2005 10:01:00 AM  

  • Adore : parde main rehne do parda na uthao .... hehehe u r a nice buddy .

    Keshi : thnx alot babes , u wont believe , u r my favourite blogger n i mean it , muahhh love ya babes.

    Ice : hehe m sorry for bright colors , aawwww have u seen a new born baby , i mean just borned , they look damn ugly re hehehe n same baby after a day or 2 days is damn cute n adorable .muahh ice , thnx babes

    Lohit : i had a puppy once named STUPID ...aawww miss him sometimes ... hugzzz sweetu

    By Blogger strawy, at 8/07/2005 12:15:00 PM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/07/2005 01:33:00 PM  

  • St000nieeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

    Muuuuaaaahhhhh !!

    Everything true...certified by l000nie! I havent known u for long...but even then i think i know u pretty well, in and out.....and yeah lemme add some more points:

    1) You're gol matol even now
    2) The most beautiful gal on earth
    3) i think u look like karisma kapoor
    4) u got a kiddo voice.
    5) u love muaaahhhinnng gals! :P
    6) ur fiance' looks hot....nd hez the luckiest guy to hv you as his wud-be-wife!

    Hehe muuuuaaahhhzzzzzzzzz sweetheart!!

    Am a punju too......and proud to be one too! loll

    oh..i dinnow u had migraine....ne way u can recover?

    I sometimez wish i was a guy...i wud have asked u out for sure!

    I hate gold too!

    I could write another post on you......loll!!

    Enough for now!

    Muuuaaahhhhzzzzzz bheegi? dooobi?? hehe

    Cheerzzz!

    By Blogger Łóòň Ġãĺ, at 8/07/2005 06:26:00 PM  

  • hey Strawy ... u r such a sugary sweet n charming gal :) :)

    golu molu .. chandni .. saira .. sonu .. n now strawy ..
    - Strawy tere kitne naam !!

    Miss Fresher , Beautiful Babe, light brown eyes
    - ahem ahem

    knows dance , knows so many languages,
    - miss talented

    slaps jerks, jumps off the bus, luvz mountains, fast on the wheels
    - miss fearless

    had a crush on GOD (whooops),
    - no comments

    luvz to drench in rains with white chudidar ..
    :p :p .. when does it rain in norway ?

    now, i aint punju :((

    but i m 5'11" n fair too :)) .. more stupid thn talented but nt so bad either .. n i can cook all the paneer dishes ..
    *standin on my knees, with diamond ring n blue pearly earrings in my handz* .. ..
    lolol

    BTW is ur name 'sneha' ? jes a stupid guess

    By Blogger Invincible, at 8/07/2005 08:27:00 PM  

  • n Happy Happy Friendship Day !!

    By Blogger Invincible, at 8/07/2005 08:29:00 PM  

  • hey happy friendship day!!!
    :)

    By Blogger :), at 8/07/2005 09:53:00 PM  

  • l000nie : muahhhh babes , haan haan main begh gayi , thnx fot more facts bout me ...lolz u know me well babez.

    Gabbar : u r my sweet buddy dude , gem of a person.

    Invincible : u r funny man , hehehe on the knees , no chance dude ... hehehehe but u that was so cute.

    Parii : thnx sweety

    By Blogger strawy, at 8/07/2005 11:32:00 PM  

  • Strawy, FYI .. Aug 31 is the World Blog Day :) 2 b celebrated first time this yr.

    By Blogger Invincible, at 8/08/2005 03:50:00 AM  

  • geeee thnx st000nie that's too much hehehe! :) hugggz!

    st000nie looks like Karisma? whoaaaa!! Pretty gal ha!

    k000kie.

    By Blogger Keshi, at 8/08/2005 04:54:00 AM  

  • wc with a happy friendship day :)

    belated wishes though.

    and i read all.











    really

    By Blogger sandeip, at 8/08/2005 09:41:00 AM  

  • oh damnnnn now bloggers day , well when can v celebrate 000nies day ????

    BTW .. invincible my name is not 'sneha', bad guess !!!!! hehe

    st000nie

    By Blogger strawy, at 8/08/2005 12:18:00 PM  

  • St000000nie!!!!
    Oh my god!! 12 comments all for my prev posts....*mmwwwaaahhh* to you babez.

    Btw, hows day going in the office?? Hope you had loaaaaadssssssssaaa fun. Will catch you sooon.

    Hugzzzzzzzzzzzz

    By Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr, at 8/08/2005 03:28:00 PM  

  • damnnn hate working after long resting.... as soon i came to work i asked my boss,,, cant i just go home ...hehehehe .... she was like .... oh sure after ur work u can . ... grrrr i just said motti bhains with a smile to her n started my work ... hehehe
    thnx to u too arzoon , hope u enjoyed ur work today ..
    hugzzzzzzzzzzzz
    st000nie

    By Blogger strawy, at 8/08/2005 04:47:00 PM  

  • i knew u wudnt know .. had there been a 'World Chatter's day' then u'd know :D :D .. 5 yrs !!!!

    n u not sneha :( ..
    bad guess right !!

    u dint answer when it rains in norway.

    By Blogger Invincible, at 8/09/2005 06:58:00 AM  

  • lolzz invincible its raining here nowdays .... yeppieeeeeeeee

    By Blogger strawy, at 8/09/2005 08:08:00 AM  

  • awww stray me aquarian too...... we got loads of aquarians in our club ;)... lol ask z00nie he loves aquarians... hehe

    u were in india till 12th grade n u still dont know wats pao bhaji??? uffff

    oh boy saira banu... u must b real pretty to b called that!!!...

    awwww we missed a pretty model...ufff

    lol kutte kamine n ghatiya..heheh

    even i got brown eyes... ;)...

    oh even z00nie had goldfishes...

    hey ask GOd to grant me the same wish...

    lol anti affair club... dont even ask 00nies to do that... nv n pearly will run after me wth sebiaz sword :)

    lol rains n white chudidar... so like chandni :)

    oh n i see that invincible is trying to patao strawy... hehe... srrawy do me a favor and ask him his name.. hes so very very mystrrious abt it!!!... n invincible u meet me on ym i'm gonna bonk u there :)

    By Blogger messys musings, at 8/09/2005 09:42:00 AM  

  • hey m000nie , hugzzz babez .... grrrrr whoz this invincible dude ... i already told him no chance here , hehehe.
    so m000nie aquarian rockzzzzzzz
    n i stayed in punjab na so i really dunno wat paubaji is .
    love ya babes , hugzzzzzz

    By Blogger strawy, at 8/09/2005 05:02:00 PM  

  • muahhhhhhhhhhhh

    dii...u forgot.. Ur my mother in law naa...

    n u haf already adopted me as ur baby gurl...grrr momz yellin..ill cum back n comment d rest later...tc muahhhhhh love ya

    By Blogger --pearl--, at 8/09/2005 06:23:00 PM  

  • st000nie did u think it takes us 99days to read ur 99facts? c'mon new posty plz :)

    k000kie.

    By Blogger Keshi, at 8/10/2005 03:32:00 AM  

  • Wow i Bet my A$$ that was the most wonderful topic i ever read well SUITS U THE BEST
    I have known u for a short time but i sware wat i knew about u matches wth it
    Oh am a doofus ofcuz u wrote it SO it will match

    I swooned at ur Qualities if i was a gal i wouldve dreamt bout being u Jeez noe am a Chic wth a dick bleaaaah where am i reachin noe

    Ooooooh U got angel brown eyez
    Ooooh miss fresher I was Mister fresher lolzzzz but damn not the same college:P

    Lol Moi a punJabi too and i betcha Punju gals are the BEST!!!!!! Significantly you

    I swooned siriously

    U ROCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK U ARE THE BEST

    By Blogger Vipul, at 8/10/2005 07:02:00 PM  

  • lolzzz wond000nie u r cute , m waiting for facts from u , hugzzzzz sweetu , thnx for the comment.

    By Blogger strawy, at 8/10/2005 07:13:00 PM  

  • Hey Beauty and the Brainy Strawy
    Nice to know more abt ya. Wonderful factlist. Enjoyed reading each of em.
    Lego Land in Denmark is an awesome place to be. and wearing white chudidar I wanna run in the fields of flowers, think thats filmy too rite? The meaning of your name is love..How sweet, wonder what it is Prema? lols, wild guess.

    By Blogger Dewdrop, at 8/10/2005 09:37:00 PM  

  • hehe dewdy, i m a dumb ( punjju blond lolz ),wowwwwww white chudidar n running in fields that will be awesome , wowwww i wish i was a guy running behind u hehehe .aaawwww another rong guesss i m not PREMA .. ewwww never liked that name ... hehehe
    anywayssss , muahhhhh thnx for guesssing ...
    ....... st000nie .......

    By Blogger strawy, at 8/10/2005 10:24:00 PM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger tulipspeaks, at 8/11/2005 04:53:00 PM  

  • hi st000nie..

    nice facts about u..born in malaysia huh? thats cool..i am a malaysian actually..

    nice meeting ya..

    =am00nie=

    By Blogger tulipspeaks, at 8/11/2005 04:54:00 PM  

  • I know you are beautiful, sure many ppl know that. But wht u did not say abt urself is wht means most to me....tht u have heart of gold.

    By Blogger Jackal, at 8/16/2005 10:08:00 PM  

  • jackal ??? aap kaun ??

    By Blogger strawy, at 8/17/2005 08:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home